Aloha from Maui!
Take a real walk on the wild side while rappelling down a Maui waterfall into a rainforest canyon...
Maui dinner cruise fit for the Alii (Kings of old Hawaii)
Toast the day's end with a glass of champagne as South Maui's dramatic
shoreline is bathed in a pallet of spectacular colors.
Each Aloha Friday in Maui County we have what we call "Maui Town Parties". This Friday February 12th is Second Friday in Lahaina Town. Come to the West side to Lahaina’s Second Friday Town Party. Stroll Front Street and take in our Restaurants, Galleries and Merchants. Friday night in Lahaina is always Art night, so be sure to check out the beautiful art as you take in the stunning Maui sunset.
Willie K and the Warehouse Blues Band Join 1 of Maui's top Musicians, Entertainer and Guitar Virtuoso Willie K and his Warehouse Blues Band every Thursday Night at the "Marilyn Monroe House" at the King Kamehameha Golf Course Club House. Panoramic Views, Prime Rib Dinner Buffet (optional), Cocktails and live music by Willie K. Read More
10 most romantic things to do on Valetine's Day on Maui. Valentine's day is fast approaching! Here is our list of the top 10 most romantic things to do on Maui for Valentine's Day.
- Front Row Seats in a Helicopter Flight; land at a remote and scenic spot on Maui for refreshments.
- Couples Spa Day at Spa Grande Voted # 1 Spa in Hawaii
- Dinner at Mamas Fish House
- Spend a night in Luxury at 1 of Maui's 5 Star Hotels
- Captains Dinner Sunset Cruise for Couples only
- Table for 2 with private Chef at the Beach
- Sunset Horseback Ride
- "Tour of the Stars" Champagne & Strawberries for Couples only! Stargazing on top the Hyatt Regency Kaanapali. 10:00 PM 808-667-1234
- Side by Side Zipline at either Kapalua or Piiholo Zipline Tours.
- Sunset stroll along the Ocean
"Thank you Maui Sights & Treasures for taking such great care of our family. We had never snorkeled before and Athena at Maui Sights put us on the right boat Maui Magic. We had a GREAT time. We swim with turtles and the crew was so helpful. We had reserved a boat with Expedia and when we went back to cancel they would not let us. They were very nasty to us. Maui Sights & Treasures is an honest company who really works with their clients. We can't thank you enough for taking such good care of us."
- Dr. John Murray, Sacramento, CA
"Thank-you so much for taking care of our families activities for Christmas.Your web site is so easy to use.When we had questions you were a phone call away and always answered our e-mails right away Thanks Mary we appreciate all your time. "
- Stacy Klein, Aloha Oregon
"Athena, Thanks for helping out, much appreciated. Not often you find a business that will go above and beyond to make sure their customers are well taken care of to make a memorable occasion. Thanks again, Jerry "
- Gerald Patchin, California
Stay in Touch
Sign up for our e-newsletter:
Visit our blog
Maui Sights & Treasures Blog