Aloha from Maui!
Luxury Sunset Cruise and Sailing along the Maui coastline. Hawaiian Sunset on 1 of the most Romantic sailing Catamarans in Hawaii! The Ultimate in Romance with only 15 Couples. (over age 18 only please)
Take a real walk on the wild side while rappelling down a Maui waterfall into a rainforest canyon...
Each Aloha Friday in Maui County we have what we call "Maui Town Parties". This Friday February 5th is First Friday in old Wailuku Town. Love is the theme for February as well as ringing in the new Chinese new year of the Red Monkey! A free street festival offering 2 stages of live music, food vendors, local artisans, jewelry, fashion, magic and the only party with a beer garden. In honor of the 'Year of the Red Monkey' there will be Lion Dancers and Firecracker displays...
Willie K and the Warehouse Blues Band Join 1 of Maui's top Musicians, Entertainer and Guitar Virtuoso Willie K and his Warehouse Blues Band every Thursday Night at the "Marilyn Monroe House" at the King Kamehameha Golf Course Club House. Panoramic Views, Prime Rib Dinner Buffet (optional), Cocktails and live music by Willie K. Read More
10 most romantic things to do on Valetine's Day on Maui. Valentine's day is fast approaching! Here is our list of the top 10 most romantic things to do on Maui for Valentine's Day.
- Front Row Seats in a Helicopter Flight; land at a remote and scenic spot on Maui for refreshments.
- Couples Spa Day at Spa Grande Voted # 1 Spa in Hawaii
- Dinner at Mamas Fish House
- Spend a night in Luxury at 1 of Maui's 5 Star Hotels
- Captains Dinner Sunset Cruise for Couples only
- Table for 2 with private Chef at the Beach
- Sunset Horseback Ride
- "Tour of the Stars" Champagne & Strawberries for Couples only! Stargazing on top the Hyatt Regency Kaanapali. 10:00 PM 808-667-1234
- Side by Side Zipline at either Kapalua or Piiholo Zipline Tours.
- Sunset stroll along the Ocean
"Athena, Thanks for helping out, much appreciated. Not often you find a business that will go above and beyond to make sure their customers are well taken care of to make a memorable occasion. Thanks again, Jerry "
- Gerald Patchin, California
"Wow great new web site.We reserved Kapalua zip lines and Old lahaina Luau for Christmas as we know it's sold out by now if we didn't .We also called your toll free to ask about some beaches,your staff was so helpful.Can't wait till Dec!! "
- Paul Light , Santa Clara ,Calif
"Mahalo for the discount and arranging our excursion. Most of my gang of friends had never been on a whale watching trip before and I’ve turned every one of them into whale fanatics. . I recommended you and them to several people who were interested in going whale watching. We came back to snow in Seattle and are ready to turn around and come back to paradise. We hope to return next year and this time we will stop by the shop and of course use you for another whale watching trip which is my favorite thing in the world to do. Mahalo, Vani "
- Vani , Seattle Washington
Stay in Touch
Sign up for our e-newsletter:
Visit our blog
Maui Sights & Treasures Blog