Molokini Snorkel Morning From Makena
Enjoy a morning snorkel and sail cruise from Makena, on the fabulous Kai Kanani. A luxurious sixty-five-foot sailing yacht, custom built for your comfort.
On this Maui snorkel experience, you with see over 250 species of fish and up to 150 feet of visibility and, during whale season, snorkel to the sound of whales singing in the distance. Don’t forget to look for our local pod of spinner dolphins every day of the year.
This is our longest and most popular Maui snorkeling tour, meaning you have plenty of time to relax and explore. Snorkel back to our ample, super-stable decks and you’ll find nourishing snacks and fresh tropical drinks. The Molokini Deluxe is an immersive experience that calls guests back year after year. Come sail with us (again) today!
Enjoy complimentary Mercedes Van shuttle service from Wailea Hotels & South Kihei Resorts. This lovely beach loading catamaran departs from Maluaka Beach, in front of the Makena Beach and Golf Resort.
There is free parking at the south end of the beach. Go early for parking and walking down to the beach.
Dress appropriately, as you will get a bit wet getting on and off the sailboat, as it is loading from the beach. This is a snorkel adventure so wear your bathing suit.
|Pricing||Adult: $185.00, Child 2-12: 150.00 + tax|
What to Bring:
Camera (waterproof case)
Open bar with wine, cocktails, beer and Mai Tais
- Fresh Maui fruit
- Assorted freshly baked breakfast breads and muffins
- Quinoa salad: Lentils, lemon zest, parsley, red onion, olive oil – Dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan
- Pasta or Potato salad
- Caesar salad: Romaine, sourdough croutons, shredded parmesan, Caesar dressing
- Hoagie sandwiches:
- Turkey, greens, tomato, mayo (no cheese)
- Roast beef, monterey jack, greens, tomato, mayo, dijon
- Ham, cheddar, greens, dijon
- Kai Kananai slow cooked pulled pork slider
- Freshly-made hummus with crudité: Carrot, cucumber, celery
- Fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Freshly brewed Maui Coffee, Twinings green and English Breakfast tea, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and variety of juices and soft drinks
- Cocktails, premium liquor, and Kona beer on draft
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.