Enjoy Being Served a 5 Course Gourmet Meal at Your Own Private Table
ALL LUAUS ARE SELLING OUT MONTHS IN ADVANCE WE NEED LOTS OF NOTICE. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FIND THE 1ST AVAILABLE DATES ..PLEASE CALL 808-879-6260
The Feast at Lele is the ultimate five Star Hawaiian Luau Experience! The Feast at Lele is located beachside in the old whaling town of Lahaina; featuring a sit-down dinner of five courses from the Islands of Hawaii, Aotearoa, Tahiti, and Samoa. The Feast of Lele is our most intimate Hawaiian luau of the Islands with private tables, be it a romantic dinner for two or a family reunion.
Brought to you by the creators of the Old Lahaina Luau & Pacificʻo Restaurant.
Executive Chef/Owner of Pacifico’s Restaurant, James McDonald presents a celebration of Polynesian cuisine, while the Old Lahaina Luau’s choreographers and Dancers put on the Hula Show portion of the Luau.
The Feast at Lele Award-winning Hula Show & Gourmet Dinner
Featuring a sit-down dinner of five epicurean courses from the Pacific island nations of Aotearoa, Tahiti, Samoa, and Hawaiʻi. The Feast at Lele Luau is a royal tour of the cuisine of the Polynesian Islands, sharing the spotlight with music and dance from 4 exotic Pacific Islands.
The Feast at Lele Luau is the only Luau on Maui, in which you Eat, Drink and watch the Hula Show all at the same time! The Show will start when everyone has arrived and your waiters will bring you food and drinks all night long!
At the Feast at lele Luau, there is no waiting in lines to get into the Luau, to get a drink or to get dinner! Your friendly and personable servers can answer questions about Hawaiian and Polynesian Culture and Cuisine and are on hand for picture taking…
The Luau Menu was created by 1 of Maui’s top gourmet chefs and features such delicacies as Fresh Island Fish w/Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa, Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger, Scallops on the Shell – Baked Scallops w/Sweet Potato & Spinach in a Lobster Cream Sauce and so much more!
Each course is accompanied by the corresponding Polynesian Hula Entertainment from each Island Nation. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY FOOD ALLERGIES PLEASE CALL TO ADVISE WHAT THEY ARE.
* The Feast @ Lele Luau changes the check-in time 3 times a year due to the setting sun.
Group Discounts for Parties of 20 or more. Please call our office at 808-879-6260 for more information.
Feast at Lele Luau Highlights
- Beach Front
- Private Tables
- Waiters in Hawaiian Attire
- Free Premium Drinks
- 6 Course Luau Dinner
- Only 250-300 People vs 550 + at most Luaus on Maui ..Right now due to covid only 150 guest
- Hula Show
- Hawaiian Music
- Gourmet Dinner prepared by Maui’s top Chefs
- Dessert Tray
- Eat, Drink, and Watch the Hula Show all evening! (No waiting!)
|Pricing||Adult: $185.00, Child ages 2-12: 99.00,Per Person…GRATUITY FOR PARTIES OF TEN OR MORE PAYABLE TO THE FEAST OF LELE UPON ARRIVAL, ADULTS ARE 27.04 PER PERSON AND CHILDREN $15.84. PLEASE PAY THIS AT LUAU IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS TICKET|
|Seasonal Times||5:30 PM October 1-January 31st 6:00 PM February 1-April 30th 6:30 PM May 1-August 30th 6:00 PM All September|
What to Bring
Dress is casual Aloha Wear (Polo shirt and shorts are fine too)
Sweater depending on time of year
PARTIES OF TEN OR MORE A CREDIT CARD FOR GRATUITY
Traditional Polynesian Staples
- Banana & Sweet Potato Chips served w/a Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
First Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pig – Pork seasoned w/Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded & served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Ferns Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Fresh Island Fish w/Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa.
Second Course from Aotearoa-New Zealand
- Duck Salad – Shredded Duck on Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrots w/Poha Berry DressingKuku Patties – Maori Fishcake w/Fresh Fish, Shrimp & Scallops, served on a Honey Corn Relish.
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy & Garlic.
Third Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger.
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk w/Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro.
- Scallops on the Shell – Baked Scallops w/Sweet Potato & Spinach in a Lobster Cream Sauce topped w/Bread Crumbs.
Fourth Course from Samoa
- Supasui – Grilled Flank Steak marinated in a Soy, Ginger, Guava Glaze.
- Palusami – Breadfruit & Squash cooked in Young Taro Leaf & Coconut Cream.
- Shrimp, Avocado & Fresh Fruit tossed in a Lilikoi Dressing.
Fifth Course Desserts
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped w/Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles.
- Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits
Free Drinks all evening, + Sodas, Juices and Water
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.