Oceanfront Luau in Wailea
Click the Photos tab for Food Photos…
Arriving at the Grand Wailea’s main Lobby entrance is a treat all as there is a huge waterfall out front. After dropping off the car to the valet (free) the short walk down the Luau grounds is stunning. The Grand Wailea put Millions of dollars into Landscaping and Art and Statues throughout this enormous Luxury Resort.
The Grand Wailea Luau grounds are Ocean Front, you will be greeted with a fresh flower lei and have your photo taken with 1 of the several pretty Hula dancers. Once you’ve located your seats and table, head over to bar along the Ocean and enjoy one of the many free drinks they offer like the famous Mai Tais or Lava Flows. Beer and Well drinks are also included. Non-alcohol tropical drinks are also included.
There are many cultural demonstrations to partake in before dinner, so wander around and have some fun. There are fake Tattoos you can put on, Lawn Bowling with Coconuts, Hula Lessons and the most popular the Imu Ceremony. The Imu Ceremony is the Pig!
The Hawaiian dinner buffet at the Grand Wailea Luau is now one of the few Hawaiian Luaus on Maui to still have Steak on the Menu and the Grand Wailea Luau gets their steaks from the Maui Cattle Co. and they make grilled Top Sirloin Steaks with Teriyaki sauce! Try the Island Fish and the Teriyaki Chicken… Click on the Food ‘tab’ above for the full Menu.
|Departure Point||Hilton Waldorf Astoria Grand Wailea Resort|
|Prices:||Adult ages 13+: $130.00 + Tax, Child ages 6-12 : $85.00 + Tax, Free Babies & Toddlers ages 0-5|
What to Bring
Light sweater for after the sunsets. $ to tip your Cocktail Waitress and money for Gifts and Crafts and photos sold at the Luau.
Menu – Entrees
- Maui Cattle Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce
- Baked Molokai Sweet Potatoes Glazed with Guava Syrup and Macadamia Nut Butter
- Fried Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi with Light Coconut & Lime – Flavored Sauce
- Shoyu Chicken
- Kalua Pig
- Stir Fried Vegetables Wok Fried and Seasoned with Soy Sauce, Ginger and Garlic
- Island Style Fried Rice Lup Chong and Vegetables, Enhanced with Oyster Sauce and Sesame Oil
- Maui Chow Fun Vegetables and Por Char Siu
Island Style Desserts
- Chocolate Brownie topped with Macadamia Nuts
- Coconut Cake
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- Traditional Hawaiian Haupia
- Guava Mousse
- Standard / House Cocktails
- Domestic Beers
- White Wine by the Glass
- Red Wine by the Glass
- Blended / Tropical Cocktails (Mai Tai, Pina Coladas)
- Soft Drinks
MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.