Celebrate Easter on an Easter Brunch and Whale Watch 2020
The cruise takes place on Easter, enjoy an Easter Brunch with whale watching from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm, departing from beautiful Lahaina Harbor. You’ll enjoy beautiful views of the West Maui Mountains and sweeping views of the neighboring islands of Kaho’olawe, Lana’i, and Moloka’i. Live musical entertainment. As a special bonus, sightings of whales and dolphins are very possible!
You’ll enjoy beautiful views of the West Maui Mountains and sweeping views of the neighboring islands of Kaho’olawe, Lana’i, and Moloka’i. Live musical entertainment is featured onboard.
As a special bonus, sightings of whales and dolphins are very possible! The Easter Brunch Menu includes:
- Buffet Brunch: grilled chicken breast with Hamakua mushroom cream sauce and vegetable stuffing, baked ham with Maui Gold pineapple chutney, scalloped potatoes with parmesan and chive, grilled locally grown squash and carrots, Upcountry greens and locally grown vegetables with feta cheese and lilikoi vinaigrette, fresh-baked taro, guava and sweet rolls, triple chocolate chip brownies
- Complimentary alcoholic beverages including Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)
- Unlimited soda, juice, filtered water
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Free Marine Wildlife oversize postcard
|Departure Point||Lahaina Harbor|
|Prices||Adults: $81.95 + Tax & Fuel, Children 3-12: $51.95 + Tax & Fuel, Free Babies 0-2|
What to Bring:
- Light Sweater and $ for Tipping the Crew
Chef Prepared Buffet includes…
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Big Island-grown mushroom cream sauce
- Slow-roasted honey-basted Ham with Maui Gold pineapple glaze
- Traditional Stuffing with Kula onions, celery, and carrots
- Slow-baked Russet Potatoes infused with garlic cream and topped with parmesan cheese
- Upcountry Mixed Greens with cucumbers, tomatoes, homemade taro croutons, and Maui Onion dressing
- Char-grilled Vegetables with Macadamia nut pesto
- Ciabatta rolls
- Passion Fruit Cheesecake
Refreshments are included. Choose from juices, soda, and filtered water. Up to three alcoholic drinks are included in the price for adults (21+, must have valid picture i.d.), including Maui Brewing Co. locally-brewed beer, white and red wine, Mai Tais and blended drinks.
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.