Tour Highlights with Dynamic
Join us for an adventure into the longest coastal scenic route in the world.
- Safeway Kahului 15 min
Be able to grab a cup of coffee and grab whatever supplies are needed for the Adventure.
- Hana Highway 10 hours
- Ho’okipa Beach Park – Ho’okipa Beach is considered the windsurfing capital of the world, you can enjoy watching windsurfers, kiteboarders and surfers challenge the ocean waves and shoreline winds. This is also the Threatened Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle capital of Maui, with 200-pound turtles feeding along the shoreline and basking on the beach all day long. Drive by.
- Bamboo Forest – The impressive bamboo forest on the side of Hana Highway on the way to Hana. Drive by.
- Waikani Falls – A very popular set of falls because it is photogenic and situated like a drive-thru right on the road. We do have the upper waterfalls which is also called the Three Bears Waterfalls. Viewing from the tour bus.
- Upper Waikani Falls – A very popular set of falls because it is photogenic and situated like a drive-thru right on the road. We do have the upper waterfalls which is also called the Three Bears Waterfalls.
- Aunty Sandy’s Banana Bread 15 minutes
Enjoy the best Banana Bread of your life! Auntie Sandy’s is also where Gordon Ramsey filmed the show Uncharted and he even was awestruck on how awesome the bread is!
- Keanae Point 20 min
Wonder the majestic Keanae point! Keanae offers a tropical Hawaiian scene that makes it easy to want to be there. The Keanae Peninsula is full of lush green foliage, tropical plants, and towering palms.
The Keanae Congregational Church, officially named the Lanakila Ihiihi O Iehova Ona Kaua Church, was built between 1857 and 1863 of fieldstone, lava rock, and coral mortar. A massive tsunami on April 1, 1946, destroyed nearly all other buildings on the Keanae Peninsula except this one.
- Puakaa State Park 40 min
Heading toward Hana, Puakaa presents two falls located right off the road with a paved path leading up to both. The park is wooded, with several covered picnic areas and lots of wild birds and mongooses. It is the perfect place to take a break from driving and enjoy the beauty of the jungle and a refreshing dip in the waterfall pool if the cold water doesn’t deter you.
- Wainapanapa State Park (Black Sand Beach) 75 minutes
Waiʻanapanapa means “glistening fresh water” in the Hawaiian language, here is an excellent opportunity to enjoy your own adventure as we provide you with a picnic lunch you may take anywhere in the park. Enjoy a swim at the Black Sand Beach or just take in the beauty of what the area has to offer. Stroll the native Hala forest, and see an ancient heiau (religious temple), natural stone arch, sea stacks, and blow holes! Wainapanapa will take your breath away!
- Wailua Falls 15 Minutes
Wailua Falls gracefully cascades 80 feet through a lush setting in the surrounding vegetation just feet from the road. There is a short path to the base of the falls, but it can be tricky so use caution. The water flow varies but is usually pretty at any rate throughout the year.
- Ohe’o Gulch – Often called Seven Sacred Pools, Oheo Gulch is famous for its beautiful 7 pools which is a name coined decades ago by the owner of what is now Travaasa Hana (previously Hotel Hana Maui) for the purpose of marketing this deservingly spectacular (but then unknown) remote location to tourists.
- Laulima Organic Farms 20 Minutes
Laulima Farm is a 13-acre organic family farm in the Kipahulu Valley. With many exotic and tropical fruits on the property, you may sample at their tropical fruit stand! Organic coffee is grown here and definitely worth enjoying! Laulima is continually evolving to include more sustainable and ecologically sound practices on the land.
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave – Charles Lindbergh retires to Kipahulu, Hana. Stop upon request. Pass by.
- Kaupo Photo Stop 10 minutes
See the unreal landscapes of Maui’s backside in Kaupo. Stop for a photo of landscapes that take your breath away!
- Maui Honeybee Sanctuary 20 minutes
Whether you are interested in sampling some Maui honey or soaking in the epic views. Take in one of Maui’s most magical views of Kahoolawe and Molokini while enjoying snacks at the SnackShack Cafe. Browse the gift shop, Da Beehive, for handmade Hive to Home souvenirs for family and friends or join us for a tour to learn more about our bees!