Quicksilver’s 4th of July Cruise to watch the Fireworks in Hawaii.
FIREWORKS ARE ON FOR 2023
Quicksilver is on 1 of the many boat Cruises that will go out to watch the Fireworks from the Ocean.
Watch the Sunset in Hawaii over the Ocean.
On the Quicksilver 4th of July Cruise, you will be able to watch the setting sun as you cruise along with the famous Lahaina Town & Ka’anapali Beach. Enjoy fabulous views of the Hawaiian Islands of Lana’i, Moloka’i, and Maui as well as the Sunsets. Once the sun has set and it is dark, the Fireworks Show will start at 8:00 PM “Maui Time”.
Quicksilver 4th of July Fireworks Cruise departs from Lahaina Harbor.
For the 4th of July fireworks show on Maui, the Quicksilver will be departing from Lahaina Harbor. Quicksilver’s 4th of July Fireworks Display cruise will leave Lahaina Harbor at PM; checking in at 6:30pm
Quicksilver is a large, stable, double deck, power catamaran with 2 spacious decks, a shaded cabin, and Sundeck. Quicksilver is famous for its friendly and efficient crew and has the best food on the Ocean.Quicksilver 4th of July Fireworks cruise includes live music for a fun and memorable evening.
- Kula tomato and fresh mozzarella caprese skewers with balsamic vinegar glaze
- Roasted basil chicken sate
- Vegetarian eggroll with cilantro dipping sauce
- Crudité platter with ranch dip
- Fruit platter
- Pulled pork sliders on a Hawaiian sweet roll topped with coleslaw & BBQ sauce
- Chocolate chip cookies & chocolate-drizzled strawberries
- 2 Alcoholic drinks: beer, wine, or cocktails
- Additional alcoholic drinks are available for $5.00 each
- Soda, juice, and water
Especially relevant to some is that, while not the newest Catamaran on Maui, the Quicksilver is one of the nicest of the catamarans departing Lahaina Harbor to watch the 4th of July Independence Day Fireworks Show.
|Departure Point||Lahaina Harbor Main Loading Dock; behind Pioneer Inn & Banyan Tree Park|
|Prices||Adult 13+: $149.00 + Tax & Fuel, Child ages 6-12: $99.00 + Tax & Fuel, BABIES UNDED 6 ARE FREE|
What to Bring:
- Light sweater in case; $ to tip the crew; Camera
- Chicken Skewers with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Chopped Brisket Sliders
- Teriyaki, Pineapple Chicken Sliders
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Smoked Salmon w/Cucumber
- Ono & Shrimp Ceviche W/chips
- Caprese Skewers
- Fresh Fruit & Veggie Trays
- Spinach Dip w/chips
- Brownies with whipped cream
- White Chocolate & Mac Nut Cookies
Three drinks complimentary
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.