Haleakala Volcano Sunrise Van Tour
Don’t miss out on one of Mother Nature’s most awe-inspiring Sunrises, viewed from the rim of Haleakala Volcano. Enjoy Breakfast on the way down at the Kula Lodge
The Haleakala Sunrise Volcano Tour is one of the most popular tours on Maui! As of Feb. 2017 you need reservations with the national park to go at sunrise. You need to book those months in advance, but our vans already have the permit so no need to worry about that.
Skyline offers a comfortable and informative way to view the Sunrise at Haleakala.
Tour vans have large windows for excellent views of the scenery, as you drive down from this 10,023 ft Volcano!
Your friendly tour guide is very informative and knowledgeable. Best of all, you can avoid driving Crater Road, with its winding switch-back curves.
Haleakala in Hawaiian translates to ‘House of the Sun’.
Remember to dress warmly as it is cold at the 10,000-foot elevation!
Haleakala Sunrise Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return
- 38-mile driving ascent to the 10,023-foot summit of Haleakala, Maui’s dormant volcano!
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park.
- Experience the spirituality (& warmth!) of the sun rising as you stand 10,023 feet above the sea level.
- One-hour stop at the “House of the Sun” visitor’s center.
- On a clear day, you can see The Big Island of Hawaii from on top of the Volcano!
- Pass by Sugar Cane Fields, Pineapple Fields, and a large variety of Hawaiian Plants and Flowers.
- Includes full breakfast at the Kula Lodge after descending Haleakalā Volcano.
- The Company provides complimentary Jackets, pants, and gloves. We still urge you to dress warmly as it is a 10,000-foot elevation.
- Silversword plant, Grows only on Haleakala Volcano, Maui Hawaii!
Choice of breakfast:
Eggs, cottage fries choice of meat
Omelet, Pancakes, Waffle French Toast or Fruit Salad
Beverages include Hot Chocolate, Coffee, and Tea.
*Bloody Mary’s & Mimosas are available for purchase
|Departure Point||Pick-up at your Resort|
|Prices||Adult & Teens: 169.95|
What to Bring:
- Wear pants
- Layer clothes
- Tip for Driver/Guide
Choice of breakfast:
- Egss,Meat and cottage fries
- Veggie Omelet
- Hotcakes or French Toast
- Fruit Salad
(All come with toast, butter, jams and jellies.)
Beverages include Hot Chocolate coffee and tea.
*Bloody Marys and Memosas are available for Purchase
You must be OK with elevation over 10,000 ft!
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.
RESERVATIONS ARE A MUST STARTING FEB 2017. YOU MUST HAVE A TICKET WITH A TOUR COMPANY OR YOU MUST MAKE A RESERVATION WITH THE PARK FOR A CERTAIN DAY TO DRIVE YOURSELF https://www.recreation.gov/unifSearchResults.do THIS IS FOR SUNRISE ONLY