Whale watch with the experts on Maui’s top-rated Eco-tour.
Adults are $69.95 Children 5-12 39.95 0-4 are free WHALE SEASON IS FROM DEC 15 TO MAY 15
Two-Hour Whale watching from Lahaina is led by certified Marine Naturalists, for fun and informative interpretation of humpback whale behaviors and characteristics. Watch mothers and calves interact, see males compete for females, and hear underwater whale songs – every trip is unique.
Multiple departures daily from historic Lahaina Harbor.
Whale sightings are guaranteed or go again free on another whale watch of equal or lesser value within one year.
• Underwater hydrophones to hear whale songs
• On-board Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
• Reef-safe sunscreen and filtered water available on-board
• Full-color marine wildlife poster
• Whale sightings guaranteed or go again free
|Staff Note||• Affordable rentals of cameras and binoculars • Snacks and beverages for purchase, including soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. beer, wine and tropical cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID (limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)|
|Prices||Adults: $69.95 + Tax & Fuel, Child 5-12 $39.95, 0-4 free|
What To Bring
• Sunglasses, hat, light jacket recommended.
• Credit card or cash for optional souvenirs and gratuities.
Snacks and beverages for purchase
Soda and juice, plus Maui Brewing Co. Beer, Wine and Tropical Cocktails for adults 21+ with valid picture ID
(limit: 3 alcoholic beverages per adult)