Maui’s Cheapest Snorkel Cruise to Coral Gardens; Snorkel with Turtles
Purchase Hot Dogs on board or Bring your own snacks.
Bar Service Available $2.00-4.00.
This Snorkel Tour is the cheapest Snorkel Tour on Maui at 2 for $49.95! That’s $24.98 per person. The price includes Snorkel Gear and Instructions.
There are many different species of marine life that live at Coral Gardens! From colorful tropical Fish, Sea Urchins, Manta Rays and pretty Coral, all surrounded by crystal blue water. There are also many Hawaiian Sea Turtles that inhabit this area.
Your friendly crew will pass out the complimentary Snorkel Gear on the cruise Coral Gardens, which generally takes about an half an hour. Once Malolo is at her mooring, there are 2 loading platforms for easy entry/exit from the Ocean. Beginner snorkelers may listen as the Captain gives a Snorkel 101 Class. You may choose to attend for a refresher if you have not snorkeled in a while, as well.
Malolo’s Cheapest Snorkel Cruise will have a Life Guard in the Ocean with you at all times for safety.
Sip on a Maitai or one of Maui’s Micro-Beers on the return back to Maui, after a fabulous afternoon out on the Ocean!
- Freshwater showers
- Professional, friendly, safety oriented, experienced captain and crew
- Top quality snorkel gear
- Scrambled Eggs and Ham, cinnamon rolls, donuts and muffins, coffee, juice and fresh fruit
- BBQ lunch with your choice of chicken, pulled pork and vegetarian entrees
- Ice cold sodas and juice
- Optional Wet-suit and underwater digital camera rentals
- Flotation devices
- 11 wide, easy stairways in and out of the water
- 2 Water-slides
- 4,000 ft of deck space overall! 2 Shady cabins and Sun deck
- 3 Restrooms
- Lots of Jimmy Buffet music
- Great informative and historical narrative
Alternate site Captains Discretion. On the rare perfect weather afternoon, the captain may choose to go to Molokini, where there are no Turtles…
|Prices||24.98 Adults based on 2, $49.95 Add. Adults, $19.95 Children ages 2-12, Free Babies ages 0-2|
Purchase Hot dogs and Chips on Board or Bring your own food.
There are drinks to purchase. NO BYOB allowed.