Hawaiian Christmas Luau
The Te Au Moana Hawaiian Christmas Luau is located ocean front at the Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott. This Hawaiian Luau is one of the most beautiful on Maui and my personal favorite. Christmas evening at this Luau would be the perfect way to celebrate with your family.
As you enter the Luau grounds, you will be greeted with a beautiful fresh flower lei. Then wander the stunning Oceanfront Luau Grounds and sip on a tropical Hawaiian drink while watching the many demonstrations. Do not miss the Imu Ceremony, where the Pig is unearthed from the underground oven, which is a highlight of every Hawaiian Luau.
After a yummy buffet dinner, which includes a Christmas Feast, the final hour is the show. Te Au Moana translated is the “Ocean Tide”. The Ocean Tide that connects all the Islands. This show is a beautiful presentation and story of the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaiian hula dancing, the music, and Hawaiian fire knife dance will transport you back to another time on our beautiful Island of Maui.
Highlights for Wailea Beach Resort Thanksgiving Luau
- Fresh Flower Lei Greeting
- Beach Front Setting
- Professional Photographers for Photos
- Free Mai Tais and Cocktails
- Cultural Demonstrations and Games
- All You Can Eat Hawaiian Buffet
- Free Mai Tais, Blue Hawaii’s and Drinks
- Hawaiian Hula Show
- Learn to Hula Dance
- Hawaiian Music and Entertainment
- Dessert Table with Coffee and Tea to end the evening with
- Samoan Fire Knife Dancer
- Free Children ages 0-5 years old
- Discounts for Children ages 6-12
- Group & large Family Discounts are available by calling us direct at 808-879-6260
- Free Garage parking or $5 Valet parking
- Wailea Beach Resort is Handicap accessible-they can even give you a ride down to the Oceanfront Luau grounds
|Destination Point||Wailea Beach Resort-Marriot|
|Prices:||Adults age 13+: $118 + Tax, Child age 6-12: $75.00 + Tax, Free Children ages 0-5|
Light Sweater, Possible $ to buy the Sunset Photo of you and the Hula Dancers, and $ to buy some of the Hawaiian crafts on Display/Sale.
Imu Baked Kalua Pig, Mahi Mahi with Lemon Butter, Grilled Teriyaki Steak, Shoyu Chicken, Garlic Fried Rice, Molokai Sweet Potatoes w/ a coconut sauce~my favorite, Stir Fry Vegetables, Macaroni Salad, a Pineapple Cole Slaw, Tossed Kula Green Salad, Lomi Lomi Salad, Poi, Sweet Rolls and Butter.
The DESSERT table consists of Haupia (coconut jello), Chocolate Brownies, Double Chocolate Cake, Coconut Layer Cake, Coconut Macaroons, Key Lime Squares & Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies, yummmmm.
* Turkey will be added to the Menu
Maui Sights & Treasures Cancellation Policy:
NO refunds or changes within 48 hours of activity unless otherwise stated. A 10% cancellation fee will be applied to all cancellations made outside of 48 hours of the activity.
Please note: We require all bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance of the event so that we can guarantee your reservation. If you would like to book an event within the next 48 hours, please call us toll free at 1-888-841-9155 and we would be happy to assist you.